Invisalign is a specific brand of clear aligner that focuses on correcting malocclusions, overcrowding, and other teeth imperfections. The basis for its function are the traditional braces but without the need for unsightly metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands. It is effective in providing a more comfortable treatment without compromising its overall purpose. It is a treatment ideal for teens and adults alike who are usually conscious of how they look.
We at Clover Smile Studio understand the benefits of providing straighter teeth to our patients not only physically and emotionally but also for the maintenance of their dental health. We assist our patients in achieving better smiles, mental well-being, and overall health with the help of Invisalign treatments.
Tips To Get The Most Out Of Invisalign Treatments
- Preparation. Knowing everything about the procedure can help ensure full compliance throughout the treatment. Consult our dentists to know what to expect for better understanding and the proper usage for a more effective result.
- Comply with the 48-hours requirement provided. For the treatment to start working immediately, make sure to wear the Invisalign tray as much as possible for 48-hours. It is crucial to wear the trays most of the time, and it goes double for the first two days to ensure proper treatment.
- Practice wearing the trays for 22 hours a day. Invisalign trays work effectively if correctly worn. The length, progress, and effectiveness of the treatment rely on the compliance of each patient.
- Follow the correct sequence and schedule when replacing a tray. Invisalign trays are provided by set beforehand. The dentist will give clear instructions to replace the tray every two weeks following the correct order to ensure its effectiveness.
- Take care of the aligner trays properly. Since you are wearing the trays every day for 22 hours, it is essential to keep it clean to prevent any dental issues that can be the result of bacterias. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and lukewarm water for when cleaning to avoid scratches and deformation of the tray.
- Alleviate pain and discomfort. Like other Orthodontic treatments, Invisalign can cause pain and discomfort for a short amount of time especially if it the tray is newly worn. To make sure that it is bearable try to take over the counter pain relievers, eat soft foods, use a cold compress, and wear the trays longer. It helps in providing comfort and faster adjustment to the treatment.
- Practice proper dental hygiene and care. While the treatment helps in the correction of teeth imperfections, it is still essential to practice proper hygiene and care. It is to avoid any factors that may damage and get in the way of getting perfectly aligned and healthy teeth. Proper brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, mouth rinsing with regular dental cleanings and checkups can help in the overall maintenance of the patient’s dental health.
Get the best treatment to attain the perfect smile you always wanted. Invisalign is the ideal treatment for those who want to have a more discrete yet effective treatment in perfecting their smiles. Get straighter and healthier teeth with Invisalign!
You deserve outstanding dental care services. We provide Invisalign aligners in Austin, TX. Book your appointment with us at Clover Smile Studio and let us help you achieve a perfectly beautiful and a healthy teeth!