Invisalign is a specific brand of clear aligner that is a virtually invisible dental method to straighten the teeth. These aligners are crafted explicitly to fit the patient’s teeth and gradually correct its position making Invisalign the forefront of cosmetic dentistry technology.
The Invisalign Aligners offers a safe and comfortable option to correct teeth imperfections. With its clear BPA-free plastic material composition, it is practically invisible. Invisalign are more comfortable and convenient to wear compared to traditional metal braces because it is free from wires, metal brackets, and rubber bands.
Why Is An Invisalign Treatment Necessary?
Misaligned, crooked and uneven teeth make cleaning and maintaining oral health a lot more challenging. It also brings an unsightly appearance that can lower one’s self-esteem. Today, there are many options available to straighten teeth and correct cosmetic dental issues, and one of them is Invisalign Clear Aligner. For people who want to achieve straighter, beautiful and healthier teeth without the hassle of using metal brackets and wires, Invisalign might as well be the most suitable option for them. With Invisalign Clear Aligners from Clover Smile Studio, patients can achieve the smile they have always dreamed of.
How do Invisalign Aligners Work?
For teens and adults who aim to have perfectly-shaped teeth, Invisalign works the way. The clear aligners gradually and slowly shift the position of the teeth everytime the tray is replaced which as recommended is two weeks. As the treatment process goes on, the patient’s teeth will shift to the specified proper position as guided by the trays. After the procedure, the patient will then achieve their desired result of having beautiful, straighter, and healthier teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign provides many benefits that some of it are often overlooked and neglected. These benefits set Invisalign Aligners apart from other types of clear aligners and braces.
- Virtually Invisible: Invisalign is made of transparent material, so they blend and not detract from the person’s smile. It is a lot more comfortable and convenient to use compared to traditional braces.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: These Clear Aligners can be easily removed when the patient wants to brush their teeth or eat. The clear aligners themselves can be cleaned as well without the need for special solutions or creams.
- More Convenient: With Invisalign Aligners, the patient will spend lesser time going to the dental office. Other straightening options often need multiple dental visits to be maintained and adjusted. Patients with Invisalign are only required to visit the dentist every four to six weeks for them to keep track of the teeth’s progress and provide additional trays.
- No Food Limitations: For some orthodontic options, the patient’s eating habits and choices are compromised. What’s good with Invisalign is its removability, so there are no food issues when using these aligners. Patients can simply remove the tray and enjoy whatever food they want to eat.
- Straighter Teeth: Invisalign Clear Aligners may be a simple plastic tray, but it leads to straighter teeth for a more beautiful and radiant smile.
- Improved Dental Health: Invisalign does not only provide straighter teeth, but it also enhances a person’s overall dental health. Having straighter teeth benefits the gums as well. It will be a lot easier to clean and maintain the teeth and other oral structures.
The road to straighter, healthier teeth begins with an orthodontist appointment. If you’re looking for Invisalign Aligners in Austin TX, contact us at Clover Smile Studio and schedule an appointment. We’ll make sure to provide the best treatment and answer any other questions you might have.